Atlas Learning Academy strives to create a learning environment that encourages students to be confident individuals by offering developmentally appropriate instruction, diverse teaching styles, more one-‐on-‐one teacher/student time, and encouraging students to go beyond their potential. Our school promotes positive relationships with students and staff and a safe, nurturing, positive and supportive environment, which allows students to feel free to express their individual ideas and personalities.
Our mission is to provide a learning environment that builds on each student’s strengths so they will become independent confident learners and to also provide quality learning opportunities to best achieve each student’s potential.
Why Should you Choose Atlas Learning Academy?
- Alberta Education Certified Teachers as well as an Early Literacy Teacher
- All Teachers are First-aid Certified
- Teach Alberta Education Programs of Study
- Small Class Sizes (Maximum of 14 Students in an Elementary Class)
- More Time Focused on Academics and Less Time on Classroom Management
- More 1 on 1 Teacher/ Student Time
- Many Hands-on Activities to Support Learning
- 21st Century Learning
- Programs we use: Daily 5, Jolly Phonics, Empowering Writers and Jump Math
- All School Supplies, Field Trips and Extras are Included in Tuition Fees
- Before and After School Care Available
- Allergy Aware School